1. HCA records $1B profit in Q2 Full story
2. Hospital margins could sink to -7% this year: 5 things to know Full story
3. 4 disputes involving UnitedHealth, physician staffing firms Full story
4. Health IT was crucial to hospitals' initial COVID-19 response, and tech will only become more important in healthcare's 'new normal.' Join us for Becker's first-ever Health IT + Revenue Cycle Management Virtual Event.
5. Kaleida cites $25M Cerner EHR expense among reasons for 2019 loss Full story
6. 32 states where COVID-19 is spreading fastest, slowest: July 22 Full story
7. States ranked by COVID-19 test positivity rates: July 22 Full story
8. Hospital pharmacy in the age of COVID-19: How to support better and swifter clinical decisions now and in the future. Click here to attend the discussion.
9. West Virginia hospital to cut workforce amid $18M loss, pending DOJ settlement Full story
10. 'The best tech is the simplest tech to use': NewYork-Presbyterian CIO on pandemic leadership and the next IT investments Full story
11. 'Enough is enough': APhA CEO calls for pharmacy reimbursement overhaul Full story
12. What stands in the way of post-acute interoperability? Join experts in a discussion on driving clinical performance.
13. 7 recent payer-provider contract resolutions, disputes Full story
14. 231 top maternity hospitals, state by state Full story