1. Hospitals blast UnitedHealth profits Full story
2. Some hospitals using trauma activation fee as 'revenue generator,' report says Full story
3. 94% of hospitals still noncompliant with price transparency rule, study finds Full story
4. Many hospitals are still not fully compliant with price transparency requirements. Avoid penalties with tips from this virtual discussion.
5. BCBS of Alabama exec: Pandemic has 'dramatically' changed conversation with health systems Full story
6. Most Americans who got COVID-19 or lost income during pandemic also struggled with medical debt Full story
7. False claim recovery in 2020: $3.1B, OIG says Full story
8. Elekta software breach hits Advocate Aurora, Intermountain; 96,000 patients affected Full story
9. Patients will ask about medical bills. Help your providers answer them.
10. Missouri hospitals move COVID-19 patients from city to city as cases surge Full story
11. 16 hospitals, health systems seeking Allscripts, Cerner, Epic, Meditech talent Full story
12. Piedmont's acquisition of 11 hospitals needs FTC scrutiny, nurses say Full story
13. Chances are you're overlooking dozens of small changes that can deliver big results in your revenue cycle. Change that here.
14. 9 health systems opening hospitals Full story
15. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. What tech solutions are helping hospitals + health systems stay on top of mission critical goals? Becker's surveyed dozens of execs to find out. Click here to read the brief summary.
2. Healthcare staffing needs a reckoning. Learn how to rethink your workforce model and why not doing so will cost you more.
3. From Tvs to the EHR. Here's how Intermountain Healthcare got telehealth in every room.