1. CMS pitches outpatient payment rule: 5 things to know Full story
2. Oregon system lays off 2 leaders amid financial, staffing strain Full story
3. Sutter Health taps R1 RCM for 10-year partnership Full story
4. Mount Sinai integrated automation into the revenue cycle. The result? More cash. Click here to watch two of health system's RCM leaders explain the transformation.
5. Insurer says it is not required to pay Georgia hospital full $38M bill Full story
6. Kansas hospital fires CEO Full story
7. California hospital won't lose Medicare funding despite lapses in patient care Full story
8. An estimated $300B in healthcare fraud happens every year. Here's how modern payer Chief Risk Officer are getting proactive about fraud protection.
9. 10 providers seeking RCM talent Full story
10. HHS renews COVID-19 public health emergency Full story
11. Healthcare Financial Management Association President and CEO to retire Full story
12. Interested in joining over 2000+ health IT and revenue cycle executives this fall? Apply now to be a guest reviewer and attend the conference for free.
13. UnitedHealth Group's 13% revenue growth in Q2: 11 things to know Full story
14. 2 Ohio hospitals to end inpatient care Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Patients are tired of seeing 'pay in full' as the only option on their medical statements. Drive better payment results with these strategies.
2. Supply chain disruptions will arise. Learn how leading health systems are increasing productivity and resiliency with technology + strategy.
3. Physicians spend 2 hours with the EHR for every 1 hour of patient care. Give them the chance to spend more time bedside. Here's how.