1. Hospitals overbilled Medicare $1B by upcoding claims, OIG finds Full story
2. Hospital list prices for COVID-19 tests range from $20 to $850 Full story
3. 15 US cities most stressed about health and safety Full story
4. A resilient revenue cycle depends on careful management. Click here to learn how to address those challenges.
5. Banner Health implements Cerner RCM platform: 3 notes Full story
6. Jackson Health 'on a disastrous course' after missing out on COVID-19 relief aid, CEO says
7. What billing claims reveal about COVID-19 patients Full story
8. Health IT was crucial to hospitals' initial COVID-19 response, and tech will only become more important in healthcare's 'new normal.' Join us for Becker's first-ever Health IT + Revenue Cycle Management Virtual Event.
9. States ranked by uninsured rates Full story
10. Hospital COVID-19 data now goes to HHS, CDC's hospital capacity data disappears: 7 details emerge Full story
11. Average base salaries for 20 recruited medical specialties Full story
12. Live case study: Click here to learn how UCHealth transformed its prior authorization process and reduced denials.
13. BCBS of Massachusetts launches global payment model for primary care clinics Full story
14. US coronavirus death rates by state -- July 16 Full story