1. Lawsuit accuses TeamHealth of billing fraud, 'profiting from patients' Full story
2. 16 recent hospital credit rating downgrades Full story
3. UnitedHealth used $1B+ from employer plans to settle payment disputes, lawsuit says Full story
4. Avoid costly delays in operative cases by implementing digital informed consent. Click here to learn the benefits.
5. Quorum is ready to grow after shedding 16 hospitals Full story
6. Spectrum Health launches patient loan program Full story
7. HHS alters COVID-19 reporting protocol for hospitals Full story
8. Learn to identify and address the root causes driving up your cost to collect while improving net patient revenue during this virtual presentation. Click here for more information.
9. Banner Health inks $200M deal to acquire Wyoming hospital Full story
10. Walgreens, CVS and Walmart telehealth offerings: 18 things to know Full story
11. Cringeworthy conversations: 5 health IT leaders sound off on language they find most annoying Full story
12. Health IT was crucial to hospitals' initial COVID-19 response, and tech will only become more important in healthcare's 'new normal.' Join us for Becker's first-ever Health IT + Revenue Cycle Management Virtual Event.
13. States ranked by COVID-19 test positivity rates: July 15 Full story
14. 25 states where COVID-19 is spreading fastest, slowest: July 15 Full story