1. Hacker infects billing company systems with malware, exposes info of 274K+ patients, plan members Full story
2. HHS to distribute $4B in COVID-19 aid -- here's how much hospitals in each state are getting Full story
3. 10 most, least stressed cities in the US Full story
4. Health IT was crucial to hospitals' initial COVID-19 response, and tech will only become more important in healthcare's 'new normal.' Join us for Becker's first-ever Health IT + Revenue Cycle Management Virtual Event.
5. Hospitals, payers urge CMS to scrap inpatient payment proposals Full story
6. Insurers denied 1,000+ claims for COVID-19 care, New Jersey hospitals say Full story
7. Ex-CEO of pain clinic chain gets prison time for role in $4M kickback scheme Full story
8. Live case study: Click here to learn how UCHealth transformed its prior authorization process and reduced denials.
9. 'We are begging for more assistance': New York health system CEO seeks funding to avoid layoffs Full story
10. AdventHealth CEO amid Florida COVID-19 surge: 'I wouldn't hesitate to go to Disney' Full story
11. Viewpoint: No need to clap for healthcare workers -- just wear a mask Full story
12. The CFO's COVID-19 conundrum: How hospitals can balance the tension between delivering an empathic patient experience and increasing collections. Click here to read the insight paper.
13. New York hospital closes ICU, lays off nurses Full story
14. COVID-19 hospitalizations in Florida: A county-by-county breakdown Full story