1. CFO alleges Montana hospital engaged in billing fraud, kickback scheme Full story
2. After 'largest accounts receivable adjustment in American healthcare history,' new Singing River Health CEO eyes financial turnaround Full story
3. CMS to allow hospitals to withdraw from BPCI Advanced in March Full story
4. EHR vendor's 'coding error' leads to data breach of 150K UK patients: 4 things to know Full story
5. What roadblocks to achieving value-based care is your organization experiencing? Complete this survey and earn complimentary registration for Becker's Hospital Review 4th Annual Health IT + Revenue Cycle Conference in September!
6. Join terrific CEO keynotes Chris Van Gorder, David Feinberg, Stephen Klasko, Johnese Spisso, Charles Beaman Jr., David Entwistle, Pamela Sutton-Wallace, Laurie Glimcher, Tom Jackiewicz, Howard Kern, Michael Riordan and Eugene A. Woods at Becker's CEO + CFO Roundtable in November. Register here. For sponsorship opportunities, email Jessica Cole at email@example.com.
7. CHS closes Missouri hospital; physicians put their money on the line to expand services Full story
8. Viewpoint: Consultants are the biggest winners in healthcare
10. 2 Arkansas hospitals accuse EMS provider of balance billing
11. Missouri to hospitals: Contract with 3 managed Medicaid insurers or face 10% payment cut Full story
12. Apple's App Store turns 10 -- Here are 4 ways it's tackled healthcare Full story
13. Learn how to boost rev cycle collection productivity with AI during this upcoming webinar.
14. The new use for fitness trackers that has physicians worried: Monitoring drug binges Full story
15. RCM tip of the day: Use technology as part of a denials program