1. New York hospital refiles for bankruptcy Full story
2. Oklahoma hospital, physician group will pay $72M to settle false claims case Full story
3. 20 healthcare companies that gave back their PPP loans Full story
4. Health IT was crucial to hospitals' initial COVID-19 response, and tech will only become more important in healthcare's 'new normal.' Join us for Becker's first-ever Health IT + Revenue Cycle Management Virtual Event.
5. Medicare vs. private payers: How rates differ for 10 hospital services Full story
6. Tenet's Conifer names new executive leaders
7. 40 Florida hospitals at ICU capacity Full story
8. Learn to identify and address the root causes driving up your cost to collect while improving net patient revenue during this virtual presentation. Click here for more information.
9. HCA suspends some surgeries at Las Vegas hospital Full story
10. 15 cities with the best healthcare access Full story
11. NorthShore to acquire Northwest Community Healthcare Full story
12. The CFO's COVID-19 conundrum: How hospitals can balance the tension between delivering an empathic patient experience and increasing collections. Click here to read the insight paper.
13. California hospital to outsource billing department Full story
14. HHS interoperability rules now in effect: 5 key compliance dates to know Full story