1. California surgeon charged in $600M billing fraud scheme Full story
2. 15 states with the most, fewest COVID-19 restrictions Full story
3. CMS proposes dialysis payment rule: 5 things to know Full story
4. Health IT was crucial to hospitals' initial COVID-19 response, and tech will only become more important in healthcare's 'new normal.' Join us for Becker's first-ever Health IT + Revenue Cycle Management Virtual Event.
5. Nationwide Children's fires nurse for using racial slur Full story
6. 34 hospital groups urge HHS to delay price disclosure start Full story
7. Telehealth providers doing 'more visits than humanly possible' in a day draw CMS scrutiny
8. Avoid costly delays in operative cases by implementing digital informed consent. Click here to learn the benefits.
9. HCA invests $500M in Tennessee hospital expansion Full story
10. Alabama hospital suspends elective surgeries Full story
11. Top 5 telehealth procedure codes and diagnoses Full story
12. Already thin margins coupled with COVID-19 create extraordinary challenges for RCM. Click here to join other leaders who will share insights and next steps.
13. Novant closer to $4.5B deal to buy North Carolina hospital Full story
14. 10 big advancements in healthcare tech during the pandemic Full story