1. CMS considers making medical device cybersecurity part of hospitals' Medicare accreditation reviews Full story
2. Physicians push back against new Aetna cataract surgery policy Full story
3. $450M for New Jersey's level 1 trauma centers leaves execs stunned Full story
4. Apps are great, but they won't improve patients' experience on their own. Learn the other key elements needed to shore up digital patient engagement strategies during this discussion.
5. UVM Health Network is trying to raise its commercial insurance prices by 7% Full story
6. Ohio providers can deny care on moral grounds under new law Full story
7. No Surprises Act's first rule favors employers, insurers over hospitals Full story
8. CMS pitches End-Stage Renal Disease payment rule: 5 things to know Full story
9. Patients will ask about medical bills. Help your providers answer them.
10. 8 changes to Medicare spending that would improve older Americans' health Full story
11. Missouri hospital CEO: People spreading COVID-19 vaccine misinformation should 'shut up' Full story
12. 17 states with rising COVID-19 cases: July 6 Full story
13. Chances are you're overlooking dozens of small changes that can deliver big results in your revenue cycle. Change that here.
14. 9 recent lawsuits, settlements involving payers Full story
15. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Tangled in complex supply partnerships? Learn what's working better for providers here.
2. Investment costs shouldn't deter your hospital from integrating robotics. Click here to learn how Cedars Sinai + Methodist Healthcare beat the perception with a viable robotics program.
3. Providence figured out how to compete with Big Tech the right way. Click here to learn the engagement strategy it used.