1. UVM Health seeks 19.9% rate increase as CFO says system faces 'most challenged financial position' of his career Full story
2. Ransomware attack on accounts receivable management company affects 600 hospitals, practices Full story
3. Payers now must post negotiated prices: 8 things to know Full story
4. Interested in joining over 2000+ health IT and revenue cycle executives this fall? Apply now to be a guest reviewer and attend the conference for free.
5. Top 100 hospitals for 2022 named by Fortune/Merative Full story
6. Viewpoint: Hospitals shouldn't expect quick pay despite 340B win Full story
7. 8 hospitals laying off workers Full story
8. Mount Sinai integrated automation into the revenue cycle. The result? More cash. Click here to watch two of health system's RCM leaders explain the transformation.
9. CMS' proposed rule for Rural Emergency Hospital designations: 8 things to know Full story
10. Ascension St. Vincent abruptly closes 11 immediate care centers Full story
11. Michigan hospital secures loan to stay open through July Full story
12. 69% of hospitals rely on vendor solutions that could exacerbate revenue leakage. Set a new course for financial excellence here.
13. 10 providers seeking RCM talent Full story
14. St. Christopher's Hospital for Children gets $50M lifeline Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. ERP built by accountants, for accountants: Read how James River Home Healthcare's first CFO improved reporting speed and consistency by implementing a new ERP.
2. Can AI close the gap between what’s expected and what’s achievable in rev cycle management? Health system execs say yes. Find out why.
3. About 45% of Americans plan to change their coverage level each year. Learn how an intelligent payer engine can save the day.