1. 6 latest hospital credit rating downgrades
2. US sees 5th record increase in 8 days; 19 states pause, roll back reopenings -- 6 COVID-19 updates Full story
3. 7 things Cerner has done in the last 30 days Full story
4. What hospitals' COVID-19 response means for the evolution of healthcare. Click here to attend the future-focused, virtual discussion.
5. CHS sells hospital to Orlando Health Full story
6. TeamHealth's racketeering lawsuit against UnitedHealthcare can proceed, court says Full story
7. 26 states where COVID-19 is spreading fastest, slowest: July 2 Full story
8. Second wave preparedness: Infection preventionists and pharmacy leaders discuss patient safety and COVID-19. Click here to attend the live discussion.
9. Mayo Clinic to advise Delta Air Lines on COVID-19 safety measures Full story
10. House passes infrastructure bill with $30B for hospitals Full story
11. 8 hospitals giving workers COVID-19 bonuses Full story
12. The CFO's COVID-19 conundrum: How hospitals can balance the tension between delivering an empathic patient experience and increasing collections. Click here to read the insight paper.
13. 16 hospitals, health systems seeking Allscripts, Cerner, Epic, Meditech talent Full story
14. Medicare bundles lead to some hospital savings, but mortality rates stay flat, study says Full story