1. Amid nurses' strike, federal lawmakers seek probe into Tenet's use of COVID-19 relief funds Full story
2. 'I only see the potential for massive financial loss': Former Spectrum CFO doubts value of Beaumont merger Full story
3. 11 health systems seeking RCM talent Full story
4. Are you meeting the price transparency mandate? Explore best practice approaches to help ensure compliance.
5. Nurse stabbed in chest at Alabama hospital Full story
6. 200 beds close as inpatient care ends at One Brooklyn hospital in New York Full story
7. MercyOne Nebraska hospital closes Full story
8. 5 recent studies illustrating Americans' increasing inability to pay for care Full story
9. Apps are great, but they won't improve patients' experience on their own. Learn the other key elements needed to shore up digital patient engagement strategies during this discussion.
10. 'Not health insurance': John Oliver targets healthcare cost-sharing ministries Full story
11. Kansas won't tell a prominent think tank about hospital prices Full story
12. Justice Department zeros in on EHR fraud after record number of false claims: 5 details Full story
13. Patients will ask about medical bills. Help your providers answer them.
14. How much each state spends per capita on healthcare Full story
15. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Is your health system positioned for growth? Answer these 4 Qs to find out.
2. Tangled in complex supply partnerships? Learn what's working better for providers here.
3. Investment costs shouldn't deter your hospital from integrating robotics. Click here to learn how Cedars Sinai + Methodist Healthcare beat the perception with a viable robotics program.