1. Supreme Court upholds site-neutral pay cuts Full story
2. COVID-19 is still delaying surgeries, even as cases die down. Here's why Full story
3. OIG tags New York hospital for erroneous billing Full story
4. Apps are great, but they won't improve patients' experience on their own. Learn the other key elements needed to shore up digital patient engagement strategies during this discussion.
5. UnitedHealthcare faces class-action lawsuit over breast reconstructive surgery coverage Full story
6. An overwhelming summer for ERs Full story
7. Massachusetts regulators can't agree on effects of Optum, Atrius deal Full story
8. Extended Medicare sequester may help fund $1.2 trillion infrastructure bill Full story
9. Hospital RCM teams should play offense, not defense. Click here to learn how to prevent denied claims.
10. CMS proposes home health payment rule: 6 things to know Full story
11. Hospital group gives 3 suggestions for No Surprises Act's implementation Full story
12. CMS names head for Center for Medicaid and CHIP Services Full story
13. Break down imaging silos for good. Industry experts share 5 tips for building a cost-effective, clinician-friendly imaging ecosystem here.
14. Hospital CEO turnover rate by state Full story
15. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. After a year of crisis mode, what has the healthcare industry learned? Hospital executives share key strategies + trends that are here to stay post-COVID-19. Download the brief summary here.
2. It's time for hospitals to revisit their PPE supply chain strategy. Click here to for tips on avoiding future shortages.
3. Clinical confidence may be the antidote to burnout. Click here to learn how your health system can get there.