1. Supreme Court backs HHS on Medicare payment to hospitals serving low-income patients Full story
2. 13 healthcare responses to Roe v. Wade reversal Full story
3. Arizona hospital to close June 30 Full story
4. Wishing for a more effective payment solution? Unlock this 16-hospital system's strategy for increasing payments and cutting manual reconciliation time in half.
5. Ex-healthcare CFO sentenced for role in fraud scheme Full story
6. Tennessee hospital defends CEO selection process Full story
7. 50 medications on Mark Cuban's online pharmacy with the biggest price differences Full story
8. Mount Sinai integrated automation into the revenue cycle. The result? More cash. Click here to watch two of health system's RCM leaders explain the transformation.
9. 10 providers seeking RCM talent Full story
10. North Carolina considers new laws to 'de-weaponize' medical debt, protect patients Full story
11. Inequities could cost healthcare system $1 trillion annually by 2040: Deloitte Full story
12. Revenue cycle outsourcing is tricky. Learn the key factors hospitals consider before choosing a partner here.
13. 4 recent payer-provider contract terminations Full story
14. Sentara Healthcare selects new CEO Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Hospitals have spent more than $3B getting PPE during the pandemic — make sure your team is following the right protocols.
2. Investing in digital healthcare tools will save you time and cut costs. Learn the 5 ways digital healthcare staffing will benefit your hospital.
3. Traditional care coordination is broken. Now, hospitals are turning to "care orchestration" to scale up care and relieve overwhelmed staff. Learn more about the approach here.