1. HHS hasn't delivered $72B in bailout funds to hospitals, Senate report says Full story
2. How the 3 largest nonprofit health systems fared last quarter Full story
3. BCBS of North Carolina to pay primary care clinics to switch to value-based model Full story
4. Health IT was crucial to hospitals' initial COVID-19 response, and tech will only become more important in healthcare's 'new normal.' Join us for Becker's first-ever Health IT + Revenue Cycle Management Virtual Event.
5. Kentucky rural hospitals secure $383M settlement in Medicaid reimbursement lawsuit
6. Children's hospitals say they are being left out of COVID-19 relief funding Full story
7. DOJ raises False Claims Act civil penalties
8. Live case study: Click here to learn how UCHealth transformed its prior authorization process and reduced denials.
9. U of Cincinnati College of Medicine to furlough 940 employees Full story
10. Hospital billing changes to virtual visits may leave uninsured patients with bigger charges
11. Augusta University Medical Center to pay $2.6M to settle false claims charges Full story
12. How much does cost affect a patient's decision about care? Click here for the latest research.
13. 10 latest lawsuits involving hospitals Full story
14. 11 hospital, health system projects costing $300M or more Full story