1. 10 health systems with strong finances Full story
2. Former U of Kansas Medical Center administrator gets 2 years in prison for stealing $556K Full story
3. Nonprofit, system-affiliated hospitals more likely to comply with price transparency rule, study finds Full story
4. RCM transformation — Lessons learned from Baptist Health Care and Barnabas Health. Click here to attend the virtual session.
5. 11 health systems seeking RCM talent Full story
6. 'It would be a behemoth': Employer group raises concerns about proposed Spectrum-Beaumont merger Full story
7. HCA plans to sell $2.4B of debt Full story
8. UnitedHealth to bring employees back to office Full story
9. Still struggling with slow approvals and repeat denials? Click here to learn how health systems have taken AI to the next level.
10. S&P revises US nonprofit healthcare sector outlook to stable Full story
11. Humana to cover more PET/CT imaging procedures Full story
12. Hotspots emerge in Arkansas, Missouri as national cases — and vaccinations — drop Full story
13. Patients expect a better technology experience. Click here to learn what works and what doesn't.
14. New York health system to implement voluntary separations, layoffs Full story
15. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. What do finance leaders from Ochsner, Cleveland Clinic and Vanderbilt really think about the digital revolution? Read more here.
2. Clinical confidence may be the antidote to burnout. Click here to learn how your health system can get there.
3. Amwell onboarded 7,500 providers in 3 months. Learn how one vendor automated credentialing in this case study.