1. 7 hospitals laying off workers Full story
2. BCBS Association, UnitedHealth end trademark feud Full story
3. Joint Commission threatens to pull Rhode Island hospital's accreditation Full story
4. RCM transformation — Lessons learned from Baptist Health Care and Barnabas Health. Click here to attend the virtual session.
5. Former Hacienda Healthcare CEO pleads guilty to fraud Full story
6. US healthcare spending picks up: 4 things to know Full story
7. Medicaid enrollment reaches all-time high during pandemic Full story
8. Michigan insurer to automate prior authorizations with new tool Full story
9. Having multiple RCM partners can increase denied claims. Click here to learn how you can consolidate them.
10. Former Iowa hospital employee sentenced for 'weaponizing' patient's medical info Full story
11. Albany Med to pay 7 former nurses restitution over 'repayment fee' provision Full story
12. 5 recent EHR contracts, go-lives Full story
13. What do finance leaders from Ochsner, Cleveland Clinic and Vanderbilt really think about the digital revolution? Read more here.
14. LifePoint to acquire Kindred Healthcare Full story
15. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. What do finance leaders from Ochsner, Cleveland Clinic and Vanderbilt really think about the digital revolution? Read more here.
2. AI meets healthcare, and the human payoffs are unmistakable. Experts share insights on its effect on the workforce in this short ebook.
3. Healthcare innovation isn't going away after the pandemic. Download the 8 articles execs must read before successfully launching an innovation program.