1. 7 health systems report $1B+ losses in Q1
2. Judge dismisses lawsuit accusing CHS of making EHR false claims Full story
3. TriHealth eliminates 440 positions to cut costs Full story
4. What the end of 'stay-at-home' mandates means for health systems and society. Click here to attend the live discussion.
5. Florida AG drops investigation into hospital charging $150 for COVID-19 tests Full story
6. CMS accepting letters of intent for direct contracting model Full story
7. Mass General Brigham cuts exec pay, projects $2B in losses Full story
8. Health IT was crucial to hospitals' initial COVID-19 response, and tech will only become more important in healthcare's 'new normal.' Join us for Becker's first-ever Health IT + Revenue Cycle Management Virtual Event.
9. Tenet sees patient volume returning, has $2.7B cash on hand Full story
10. Advocate Aurora, Beaumont merger would create $17B system with 36 hospitals Full story
11. Judge refuses to approve pension plan deal requiring Dignity to pay up to $747M Full story
12. 3 steps for better clinical collaboration in the wake of COVID-19. Click here to read the tip sheet.
13. Physician survey: High deductibles 'an idea that turned out to be bad' Full story
14. 260+ telehealth companies to know | 2020 Full story