1. 7 hospitals hit with credit downgrades Full story
2. CMS fined Northside Hospital $1M for unposted prices — now what? Full story
3. Arkansas health system CEO resigns Full story
4. Does your payment strategy measure up to patient expectations? Here's how one 16-hospital system increased payments and cut manual reconciliation time in half.
5. Hospitals will lose $3B this year if Medicare payment cut isn't stopped, group says Full story
6. Jackson Health braces for 'stormy times' with end of critical care funding Full story
7. Hospital CEO exits surge Full story
8. Healthcare's double whammy: Inflation during a pandemic. Understand how the best hospitals can achieve growth while cutting costs.
9. 100 million Americans have healthcare debt, report says Full story
10. Dolly Parton donates $1M to Vanderbilt for infectious disease research Full story
11. Some hospital websites are sending sensitive patient data to Facebook, report says Full story
12. Mount Sinai integrated automation into the revenue cycle. The result? More cash. Click here to watch two of health system's RCM leaders explain the transformation.
13. The best and worst states for healthcare during COVID-19 Full story
14. Meet R1 RCM's leadership team Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. 85% of health insurance costs relate to chronic conditions. Here are 3 strategies to craft prevention programs that actually work.
2. Patients are tired of seeing 'pay in full' as the only option on their medical statements. Drive better payment results with these strategies.
3. Balancing healthcare's digital and physical realms may not be as difficult as it seems. Click here to find the best practices for navigating both domains.