1. 1 in 10 claims could be denied under new ER policy, UnitedHealthcare says Full story
2. Study: As vaccinations increase, telehealth claims decrease Full story
3. New Jersey hospital can't get $1.8M subsidy after error in cost report, court rules Full story
4. Best practices to improve prescription drug plan performance. Two industry experts weigh in here.
5. 12 health systems seeking RCM talent Full story
6. 20 people charged in connection to Ohio Medicaid fraud scheme Full story
7. 58% of Americans say contactless payment options would boost perception of providers Full story
8. North Carolina AG gets 116 complaints about Mission Health Full story
9. Having multiple RCM partners can increase denied claims. Click here to learn how you can consolidate them.
10. 2 Baltimore health systems to mandate COVID-19 vaccines for workers Full story
11. HHS to payers, providers: Billing patients for COVID-19 vaccines is illegal Full story
12. U of Utah med school gets $110M donation Full story
13. Predicting demand amid shifting consumer trends is a headache. Experts share the latest trends + how to adjust growth strategies during this virtual discussion.
14. Humana sued over wrongful records access data breach: 7 details Full story
15. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Next steps for telehealth: laying the groundwork for the tech post-pandemic. Click here for expert insights.
2. Only a quarter of hospitals say they’re well-prepared to have financial conversations with patients. Click here for 4 key steps to improve.
3. Health inequity risks lives + costs the industry billions. Take action with this C-suite guide to reduce health disparities at your organization and beyond.