1. Emory Healthcare to furlough, cut hours of up to 1,500 workers Full story
2. Hospitals not entitled to additional payments after 'two-midnight' rate cut Full story
3. 20 healthcare companies with biggest annual profits Full story
4. Is your health system ready for the radical shift looming for revenue cycle ops? Click here to learn how to manage your team.
5. Beth Israel physicians: Hospitals are paid wrong, and it's leading to financial ruin Full story
6. Providence posts $1.1B loss in Q1 Full story
7. Cigna, CVS, Walmart, DaVita and Encompass return federal bailout funds Full story
8. A robotics service line can lower costs and improve outcomes. Find out how that's possible during challenging times.
9. 2nd wave 'is not inevitable,' Fauci says; CDC clarifies message on virus transmission — 5 COVID-19 updates Full story
10. HCA halts plan for freestanding ER in Virginia Full story
11. HHS extends deadline to review, agree to relief fund conditions Full story
12. The patient perspective and the CFO imperative — Insights on transforming the patient financial experience. Click here to read more
13. OIG to audit $50B of hospital bailout funds Full story
14. 50 hospital and health system CNOs to know | 2020 Full story