1. New York health system to outsource 500 IT, RCM jobs to Optum Full story
2. Google, HCA partner for health algorithms: 7 things to know Full story
3. New IT systems boost hospitals' annual patient care revenue by average of $1.73M, study finds Full story
4. Considering revenue cycle outsourcing? Begin with the middle in mind. Learn more
5. 'We're not looking to compete with doctors': Microsoft exec on $20B Nuance acquisition Full story
6. Meet new CMS Administrator Chiquita Brooks-LaSure: 4 things to know Full story
7. HHS team grows: 15 latest appointments to know Full story
8. HHS to allocate $4.8B to test uninsured for COVID-19 Full story
9. Finance leaders from 3 top children's hospitals talk RCM strategy — join the conversation here.
10. Southwestern Health Resources selects PMMC as RCM vendor Full story
11. 6 hospitals ending medical services, closing departments Full story
12. Number of hospitals using automation technologies triples since 2020: 4 survey insights Full story
13. What would a 20% increase in billable charge volume look like for your organization? Read how to get there + increase revenue here.
14. 10 CEOs reshaping healthcare: Forbes Full story
15. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Health inequity risks lives + costs the industry billions. Take action with this C-suite guide to reduce health disparities at your organization and beyond.
2. Streamline consent + eliminate paperwork. Learn how digital forms pay off in this case study.
3. Heading off cyberattacks is exhausting. Experts share a three-pronged defense that delivers relief in this 5-page report.