1. There's no 'easy button': Scripps CEO updates patients on ransomware attack recovery Full story
2. Anthem received millions in overpayments from CMS, inspector general says Full story
3. Sick lab workers in Wuhan fuel questions about pandemic's origins Full story
4. Finance leaders from 3 top children's hospitals talk RCM strategy — join the conversation here.
5. Hospitals see margins improve in April, but metrics signal challenges ahead, Kaufman Hall says Full story
6. Georgia woman who posed as fake nursing team pleads guilty to telemedicine fraud scheme Full story
7. 10 health systems with strong finances Full story
8. How one Tennessee county is working to keep medical debt lawsuits out of court Full story
9. RCM transformation — Lessons learned from Baptist Health Care and Barnabas Health. Click here to attend the virtual session.
10. New York Times says federal aid helped wealthy hospitals grow market share; AHA disagrees Full story
11. Advocate Aurora to make remote work permanent for 12,000 employees Full story
12. Illinois hospital gets new trial in $20M Humana dispute Full story
13. Are you patients loyal or looking elsewhere for more convenient care? Click here for insights on making your system invaluable.
14. 9 latest healthcare industry lawsuits, settlements Full story
15. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. More than half of providers will invest in automation in the next 3 years. What's your game plan? Get best practices in this guide.
2. Patients crave a better telehealth experience. Click here for a 3-step guide to boost efficiency.
3. Early connection with patients saves money in the long run. Learn how to best collect payment from all sources in this guide.