1. How top EHR vendors ranked in hospital beds gained, lost in 2020 Full story
2. Anthem working with Epic to share health information with hospitals, providers Full story
3. Virginia physician gets 59-year sentence for unneeded patient surgeries, $20M fraud Full story
4. Revenue cycle innovation doesn't have to be daunting. Learn why some health systems are scrapping the "go-it-alone" approach here.
5. Sentara sued, accused of trying to wipe out Virginia hospital's cardiology business Full story
6. Providence's operating loss narrows to $221.9M Full story
7. CVS Health names former Aetna exec as new CFO Full story
8. Amazon may expand into diagnostics Full story
9. What would a 20% increase in billable charge volume look like for your organization? Read how to get there + increase revenue here.
10. Flywire sets terms for IPO Full story
11. 6 drugmakers in violation of 340B statute, HRSA says Full story
12. CommonSpirit's plan to sell 14 hospitals to Essentia abandoned Full story
13. Early connection with patients saves money in the long run. Learn how to best collect payment from all sources in this guide.
14. 'No masks, no social distancing': How 14 states are responding to new CDC mask guidance Full story
15. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. 2 Patients crave a better telehealth experience. Click here for a 3-step guide to boost efficiency.
2. VTE risk rises for patients recovering from outpatient surgery at home. Here's how to solve that.
3. Close care gaps for good. Learn how UPMC and Winchester Hospital are using real-time ADT notifications to improve care coordination and outcomes in this short case study.