1. CMS delays rule for breakthrough medical technologies for 2nd time Full story
2. Baylor Scott & White employees to get $500 appreciation bonuses Full story
3. CHS has sued 19,000 patients for unpaid bills amid the pandemic Full story
4. Breathe life back into your team's performance goals. Learn how Texas Children's Hospital is encouraging greater staff productivity and accountability with a new management reporting tool during this webinar.
5. Aetna investigating potential 'waste, abuse and fraud' at Cook Children's amid life support controversy Full story
6. Mednax selects R1 as RCM provider Full story
7. UnitedHealth's Surgical Care Affiliates fires back at DOJ in collusion case Full story
8. Advocate Aurora sees net income grow to $351M, gets no relief aid in Q1 Full story
9. Finance leaders from 3 top children's hospitals talk RCM strategy — join the conversation here.
10. New bipartisan bill targets prior authorization in Medicare Advantage Full story
11. CDC's second-in-command to retire Full story
12. HHS asks Supreme Court to keep site-neutral payment cuts in place Full story
13. RCM transformation — Lessons learned from Baptist Health Care and Barnabas Health. Click here to attend the virtual session.
14. 4 recent EHR contracts, go-lives Full story
15. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. More than half of providers will invest in automation in the next 3 years. What's your game plan? Get best practices in this guide.
2. Care delivery is evolving — get five takeaways on what this means for healthcare supply chains here.
3. Heading off cyberattacks is exhausting. Experts share a three-pronged defense that delivers relief in this 5-page report.