1. COVID-19 public health emergency set to be extended Full story
2. Experts warn of a COVID-19 wave that is 'almost like omicron' Full story
3. The best hospitals for avoiding unnecessary services: Lown Institute Full story
4. Get out of the Denial Danger Zone: Experts weigh in on how to prevent the top-five most common types of denials. Learn more
5. Oklahoma hospital pays $1.1M to settle false claims allegations Full story
6. Florida hospital misses payroll Full story
7. Sanders reintroduces single-payer Medicare bill Full story
8. US surpasses 1 million COVID-19 deaths, and 3 forecasts to know Full story
9. Patients continue to struggle with the cost of healthcare. The right technology can make it more affordable. How to get started.
10. Oscar Health concealed COVID-19 financial woes before IPO, investor lawsuit claims Full story
11. CommonSpirit posts $591M quarterly operating loss Full story
12. R1's revenue hits $385M as it tacks on provider clients Full story
13. Your hospital is leaving dollars on the table. Get the tools you need to grow revenue at system that's not ready to change.
14. 10 hospitals seeking RCM talent Full story
15. States ranked by commercial healthcare spending Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. A 350-bed hospital can gain $22 million in annual revenue by focusing on financial performance rather than managing revenue cycle costs — here's how your health system can standardize RCM and focus on what's really important.
2. 40 percent of Americans live in regions with limited access to mental health professionals. Here is a step-by-step map of a better behavioral healthcare journey for all.
3. Is your organization meeting evolving marketing and user engagement needs? Learn how a CDP helps health marketers individualize their outreach strategies.