1. 3 former execs at medical billing company face criminal charges in $300M investment fraud scheme Full story
2. Alaska hospital faces closure over $964k telecommunications bill
3. DOJ: Texas physician misdiagnosed patients to fund 'opulent lifestyle' Full story
5. Thrilled to welcome terrific executive keynotes
: David Feinberg, MD, MBA, Geisinger Health System; Eugene A. Woods, FACHE, Atrium Health; David Entwistle, Stanford Health; Pamela Sutton-Wallace, UVA Medical Center; Stephen Klasko, MD, MBA, Jefferson Health; Tom Jackiewicz, Keck Medicine, USC; Laurie Glimcher, MD, Dana-Farber Cancer Institute; Howard Kern, Sentara Healthcare; Chris Van Gorder, Scripps Health; Michael Riordan, Greenville Health System; and Charles Beaman Jr., Palmetto Health and SC Health Company, plus Hillary Clinton, Theo Epstein, and Tom Coburn at Becker's CEO + CFO Roundtable in November. Register here. For exhibiting and sponsor opportunities, e-mail Jessica Cole at email@example.com.
6. Mayo Clinic's operating income nearly doubles in Q1 Full story
7. Baptist Health South Florida revenue cycle employees to transition to new joint venture with Navigant Full story
8. Webinar: Spot trends and opportunities for efficiency in your supply chain
9. RCM tip of the day: Review these 3 reports for revenue cycle success Full story
10. Amazon-Berkshire-JPMorgan healthcare venture is struggling to find a CEO Full story 11. Cook County board leader confronts Chicago system's billing, clerical issues Full story
12. White paper: Learn what over 2,000 Americans had to share about their thoughts on connecting with payers, providers, and life science companies, both currently and in the future.
13. Cigna-Express Scripts aim to ward off 'significant new' healthcare companies Full story
14. Contractors bash firm hired to help with Mayo's Epic implementation Full story
15. Mount Sinai receives $10M gift to support women's healthcare Full story