1. 32 hospitals sue HHS over reimbursement for low-income patients Full story
2. UnitedHealth CEO: Most negative effects from pandemic will recede next year Full story
3. Zotec Partners adds 3 new leadership positions Full story
4. Health IT meets revenue cycle in our 2-day virtual event featuring top healthcare decision-makers. Learn more here.
5. Hospitals want billions in left over COVID-19 relief funds Full story
6. BayCare's Q1 operating margin up to 10%, employee count down Full story
7. ProMedica insurance subsidiary sues Ohio over Medicaid documents Full story
8. Former nursing aide sentenced for 8 patient deaths at VA facility with 'serious, pervasive' issues Full story
9. Erase the headaches of scheduling and recruiting through centralized staffing: This short report walks you through it.
10. IRS raises limit on health savings account contributions Full story
11. Private equity pushes into healthcare: 8 recent deals Full story
12. DC hospital's spending decisions will fall to financial control board Full story
13. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Erase the headaches of scheduling and recruiting through centralized staffing: This short report walks you through it.
2. Heading off cyberattacks is exhausting. Experts share a three-pronged defense that delivers relief in this 5-page report.
3. Care delivery is evolving — get 5 takeaways on what this means for healthcare supply chains here.