1. Big payers ranked by Q1 net income Full story
2. 10 hospitals seeking RCM talent Full story
3. Tech industry warns of more remote jobs moving out of US Full story
4. Patients continue to struggle with the cost of healthcare. The right technology can make it more affordable. How to get started.
5. Oregon state mental hospital at risk of losing Medicare reimbursement Full story
6. 10 recent hospital exec resignations, retirements Full story
7. Where are the 22 Leapfrog straight-'A' hospitals? Full story
8. Where are the 17 Leapfrog 'F' hospitals? Full story
9. 83% of healthcare facilities still use paper faxes and PDFs, which can bog down workflows and slow diagnoses. Learn how to close the digital divide here.
10. High-deductible health plans may discourage routine medical care, study finds Full story
11. Top 100 counties with the highest rate of uninsured residents Full story
12. U of Tennessee to contract with CareCloud for RCM, EHR services Full story
13. Does your provider-payer relationship involve cloud technology? Learn how this tech can enhance your collaboration to reduce costs and eliminate manual processes.
14. Recent payer moves to exit or enter markets Full story
15. 13 recent CMS actions Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. A teachable moment: How this 500-plus bed medical center turned a poor scorecard into cultural transformation.
2. 81% of residents like their training programs, but 41% are burned out. Get resources from AMA to improve physician well-being and promote better work-life balance here.
3. Virtual care options for behavioral health are no longer just 'nice to have' — they're essential. But how can health systems integrate these programs in a formalized, sustainable way? This guide has the answers.