1. Hospitals get 1st CMS warning on price transparency failure Full story
2. Jefferson Health drops policy linking physician bonuses, patient fundraising referrals Full story
3. Hospitals charging hundreds more than average $159 for COVID-19 tests Full story
4. Health IT meets revenue cycle in our 2-day virtual event featuring top healthcare decision-makers. Learn more here.
5. 3 charged in $46M scheme to bribe telehealth providers for kickbacks Full story
6. Retiring couples may need $300K for medical costs, up 88% from 2 decades ago Full story
7. Let providers use COVID-19 grants after June, CMS urged Full story
8. CMS boosts Medicare payments for COVID-19 antibody infusions Full story
9. Revenue cycle needs a glow up. Hear how execs from Optum and Dignity Health are reinvigorating the process.
10. Former medical group COO charged in connection with 153-person Grand Canyon hike Full story
11. Kaiser's net income hits $2B in Q1 Full story
12. Cigna CEO says preventive care is back to pre-pandemic levels Full story
13. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Healthcare's top 5 business challenges + solutions. Click here to download the C-suite playbook.
2. Close care gaps for good. Learn how UPMC and Winchester Hospital are using real-time ADT notifications to improve care coordination and outcomes in this short case study.
3. More than video visits: 9 must-reads on virtual care's clinical evolution. Click here to read the e-book.