1. Dignity Health hospital pays $10M to settle improper billing allegations Full story
2. OIG tags New Jersey hospital for an estimated $4.8M in overpayments Full story
3. Mission Health nearly lost its Medicare contract last fall: What changes were enacted to keep it? Full story
4. Carilion Clinic doubled a registration goal of 15,000 patients for its payment tool. Here's how.
5. 9 hospitals, health systems seeking RCM talent Full story
6. Amazon Care has its first enterprise client Full story
7. California physicians, dentists want payers to compensate for costs of COVID-19 gear Full story
8. Breathe life back into your team's performance goals. Learn how Texas Children's Hospital is encouraging greater staff productivity and accountability with a new management reporting tool during this webinar.
9. Medicaid expansion improving hospital finances, research shows Full story
10. CVS Health looking to sell individual plans through the 2022 marketplace Full story
11. Blessing CFO says new hospital in community will cut revenue, but Quincy Medical disagrees Full story
12. HCA shareholders reject ouster of audit director, new exec pay measure Full story
13. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Purchased services costs are expected to continue rising. Maximize your cost savings + improve contract terms with 10 criteria from this e-book. Download here.
2. Health systems want a partner, not just a supplier. Learn how to form strong value-based partnerships with them here.
3. The cracks in your IT infrastructure are showing. Learn how to future-proof your IT here.