May 3, 2017
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. 18 hospitals, health systems seeking Cerner, Meditech, Epic talent
2. CHS records $199M net loss, says divestiture spree is over
3. Readmission reduction program persistently penalizes some hospitals, study finds
4. Learn how to strengthen the relationship between your clinical and supply teams plus gain greater control over your supply chain in this upcoming webinar.
5. Molina ousts CEO and CFO, citing finances
6. RCM tip of the day: MACRA calls for a cross-departmental effort
7. Preparing for MACRA. What leaders need to know to develop productive finance and IT strategies for the Quality Payment Program.
Download the whitepaper
8. Epic, Cerner hold 50% of hospital EHR market share: 8 things to know
9. Quest Diagnostics agrees to pay $6M False Claims Act settlement
10. Vanderbilt University Medical Center begins IT overhaul, Epic implementation
11. Learn from industry visionaries and healthcare leaders about real world challenges and solutions for clinical care and collaboration, patient identity and security.
12. Northwest Healthcare, UnitedHealthcare impasse puts 46k out of network in Tucson area
13. 50 cities with the largest, smallest gender wage gaps for physicians
14. How to master patient onboarding in 3 steps
15. CMS updates Hospital Compare data -- how many hospitals have 5 stars for patient experience?
Companies to Know
Thank you to our key partners
The Greeley Company
Bank of America
Prism Healthcare Partners
Legal & Regulatory Issues
Health Information Technology
Integration & Physician Issues
Accountable Care Organizations
Leadership & Management
Transaction & Valuation Issues
Quality & Patient Safety
Sales, Marketing & Events:
President and CEO
Becker's Hospital Review
A Becker's Healthcare Publication
17 N. State St., Suite 1800 | Chicago, IL 60602
Copyright © 2017. All Rights Reserved.