1. BCBS Association beats lawsuit over cancer coverage Full story
2. Florida sues HHS over $97M in denied Medicaid payments Full story
3. CHS records $64M loss in Q1 as admissions remain down Full story
4. There isn't one way to reach populations who need it the most. Hear what partnerships and protocols work best for health systems in this discussion.
5. 8 hospitals, health systems seeking RCM talent Full story
6. CMS star ratings are out: 4 things to know Full story
7. More Americans' medical debt going to collection agencies since pandemic Full story
8. Google sister company Verily names 1st chief revenue officer Full story
9. New Jersey hospital mistakenly charged 200 patients for COVID-19 vaccinations Full story
10. Expanding Medicare eligibility would benefit employers, study says Full story
11. Epic in the headlines: 7 latest stories Full story
12. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Over 75% of healthcare execs are failing to use APIs at scale. Click here to learn how to effectively embrace the technology.
2. Are you ready to purchase new medical equipment? Make sure you do these 5 things before you buy.
3. Purchased services costs are expected to continue rising. Maximize your cost savings + improve contract terms with 10 criteria from this e-book. Download here.