1. Texas orders payer to cease all operations Full story
2. Medicare Advantage Organization denials of prior authorization requests raise concerns Full story
3. The case for seriously optimistic healthcare leaders Full story
4. The delayed care crisis is here. See how hospitals are tapping telehealth to re-engage patients and recoup revenue in this live virtual discussion.
5. Wyoming health system taps Ensemble for revenue cycle operations Full story
6. New York physician pays $564K to resolve false billing claims Full story
7. Highest-paid payer CEOs in 2021 Full story
8. Fauci clarifies: US transitioning out of pandemic phase Full story
9. Labor and supply costs are poised to hammer hospital margins again in the remainder of 2022. AdventHealth and Mount Nittany Health System have unlocked savings to help weather the storm. Here's how.
10. U of Mississippi Medical Center, UnitedHealthcare OK multiyear network deal Full story
11. Cerner, Epic collaborate with White House on COVID-19 therapeutics Full story
12. Teladoc reports $6.6B impairment charge for Livongo acquisition Full story
13. Find your security threats before someone else does. Join the discussion on eliminating blind spots in your data.
14. Hospital execs overwhelmed by outreach from tech vendors: 5 stats to know Full story
15. Saint Louis University Hospital nurses target administration in no-confidence vote Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. A teachable moment: How this 500-plus bed medical center turned a poor scorecard into cultural transformation.
2. Healthcare can't ignore the rising competition and consumerism sweeping the industry. Learn how your hospital can respond to these 6 trends transforming the patient experience.
3. There aren't any cloud solutions that can keep up with Epic's performance requirements — until now. Learn more about reducing the time and money you spend on maintaining and updating Epic's infrastructure.