1. CMS' proposed inpatient payment rule for 2022: 8 things to know Full story
2. Insurers ending waivers on COVID-19 treatment fees Full story
3. System glitch causes North Carolina health center to bill patients for COVID-19 tests Full story
4. 40% of healthcare workers want out. Reimagine your workforce approach with tips from this webcast.
5. Former UnitedHealth Group CEO received nearly $18M in his last year at company Full story
6. Biden's $1.8 trillion spending plan: 5 healthcare takeaways Full story
7. Humana to own nation's largest home health provider after $5.7B deal Full story
8. Hospital price transparency PSA debuts during Oscars Full story
9. Police: Ohio physician arrested, charged with assault following dispute with colleague Full story
10. Margins remain narrow for US hospitals Full story
11. Revoked Texas Medicaid waiver credit negative for hospitals Full story
12. New Jersey hospital has filed lawsuits during the pandemic to collect unpaid bills Full story
13. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. The simple solutions providers are using to uncomplicate patient referrals — click here for insight from the brief report.
2. Erase the headaches of scheduling and recruiting through centralized staffing: This short report walks you through it.
3. Physician well-being is a top priority. Click here for 6 strategies to reduce burnout from Scripps and Monarch Health.