April 27, 2017
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. 10 things to know about healthcare collections and patient financial responsibility
2. Ex-WellCare CEO and CFO face deadline to repay $26M from fraud scheme
3. This week's 5 must-reads for hospital RCM leaders
4. In pursuit of collaborative medicine: The power and promise of digital health.
Download the whitepaper
5. How technology can help hospitals base malpractice reserves on more than a gut feeling
6. Join 1,500 top execs at Becker's Health IT + Rev Cycle 2017 this September.
Click here to register
7. RCM tip of the day: Start in the front office, not the back office
8. What are the benefits of evolving the supply chain to a patient-driven supply network? Learn more in this upcoming webinar.
9. Top priorities for hospital CFOs today
10. Care New England eliminates jobs at multiple hospitals
11. Perspectives on consumer telehealth from the 2016 benchmarking survey. Learn insights in this upcoming webinar.
12. Cerner impersonation scheme lands 2 more people in prison
13. Physicians push for more leniency for small practices under MACRA
14. Study: Turnover may be why ACOs have weak influence on cost, outcomes
15. Montana legislators support $13M tax on state's largest hospitals
Companies to Know
Thank you to our key partners
The Greeley Company
Bank of America
Prism Healthcare Partners
Legal & Regulatory Issues
Health Information Technology
Integration & Physician Issues
Accountable Care Organizations
Leadership & Management
Transaction & Valuation Issues
Quality & Patient Safety
Sales, Marketing & Events:
President and CEO
Becker's Hospital Review
A Becker's Healthcare Publication
17 N. State St., Suite 1800 | Chicago, IL 60602
Copyright © 2017. All Rights Reserved.