1. UnitedHealth to sell Change Healthcare's claims-editing tech if deal approved Full story
2. New York physician indicted in $10M telemedicine fraud scheme Full story
3. EHR vendors ranked by percentage of hospital market share Full story
4. 70% of revenue cycle leaders look to automation to mitigate payment delays and staffing challenges. Here's how two execs are using RCM technology to streamline growth.
5. 150 top places to work in healthcare | 2022 Full story
6. 10 states where expenses per inpatient day at nonprofit hospitals are highest: KFF Full story
7. HHS appealing Texas judge's surprise billing ruling Full story
8. 125+ hospitals sue HHS over Medicare billing calculation Full story
9. Labor and supply costs are poised to hammer hospital margins again in the remainder of 2022. AdventHealth and Mount Nittany Health System have unlocked savings to help weather the storm. Here's how.
10. Walmart heir to help build new regional health system in Arkansas Full story
11. 10 hospitals seeking RCM talent Full story
12. 1 in 3 hospitals operating with negative margins & 6 other things to know Full story
13. Stay ahead of the curve on surgical innovations. See how this first-of-a-kind program is reimagining reconstructive surgery at children's hospitals here.
14. Texas hospital closer to regaining Medicare contract Full story
15. 17 physician specialties ranked by average incentive bonus Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. University of Tennessee Medical Center and Fisher-Titus Medical Center embedded telehealth into the EHR to streamline the patient and provider experience — learn more about their success.
2. HAIs are skyrocketing, but one 426-bed hospital reduced infection and saved $70,000 using this easy-to-apply disinfection strategy.
3. Trauma centers save lives but often lose money. Learn the 5 steps needed to stay in the black