1. CMS proposes 1,495 changes to ICD-10 diagnosis codes Full story
2. States ranked by percentage of private-sector workers with a high-deductible health plan Full story
3. Bankrupt health sharing ministry leaves families with $50M in unpaid bills Full story
4. Some value-based care models work — others don't. Learn which models are poised for success.
5. 21 charged in $149M COVID-19 fraud schemes: Justice Department Full story
6. Epic CEO Judy Faulkner to receive honorary degree Full story
7. Massachusetts hospital to end inpatient care Full story
8. 7 medical bills making headlines Full story
9. Checks are out. Mobile wallets, EFTs and real-time payments are in. Learn why these are must-haves in today's competitive environment.
10. Tenet's operating income climbs to $648M in Q1 Full story
11. Jury acquits Ohio physician accused of 14 patient deaths Full story
12. 'Still feeling the crush': Congress urged to reverse Medicare cuts, give more pandemic aid to hospitals Full story
13. Qualifying for cyber insurance is harder than ever. Learn how other healthcare companies prepare and succeed in getting coverage.
14. FAQ on federal insurance price transparency regulations released Full story
15. Anthem's $1.8B 1st quarter: 11 things to know Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Patients demand a frictionless, user-friendly payment experience. See how Cancer Treatment Centers of America is delivering it here.
2. You're probably under-utilizing your EHR. Click here to learn how to unlock the data needed to improve billing, reduce denials and build satisfaction.
3. South Shore Hospital's ED reduced readmissions by enhancing its EHR and using complexity scores. Click here to learn their strategy.