1. Stanford Health Care sues Anthem, alleges breach of implied contract Full story
2. Emergency medicine staffing firm offers patients up to $1M insurance policy after phishing incident Full story
3. Harvard specialty hospital to pay $2.7M to settle improper billing allegations Full story
4. Healthcare revenue cycle management must respond to shifting consumerism and patient engagement trends. Click here to learn how.
5. 5 latest hospital credit rating downgrades Full story
6. Walmart has lost 9 healthcare leaders since 2020 Full story
7. Delaware mental health provider files for bankruptcy Full story
8. Cigna accuses Connecticut physician practice of price gouging Full story
9. Most providers believe health plans have the final say in claims adjudication. But what about ERISA? Learn how providers can increase patient revenue by using ERISA appeals in this whitepaper.
10. Tenet reports $97M profit in Q1 Full story
11. 10 most common passwords used by healthcare employees Full story
12. 18 highest-paid CEOs in healthcare Full story
13. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. What health systems can learn from an analysis of 140,000+ post-acute episodes. Address readmission costs and strengthen post-acute network relationships with insight from this whitepaper. Download here.
2. What would a 20% increase in billable charge volume look like for your organization? Read how to get there + increase revenue here.
3. Purchased services costs are expected to continue rising. Maximize your cost savings + improve contract terms with 10 criteria from this e-book. Download here.