1. CMS pitches inpatient payment rule for 2023: 10 things to know Full story
2. Jury deadlocked in murder trial of Ohio physician Full story
3. Northwell Health to hire medical debt ombudsman when public health emergency ends Full story
4. 70% of revenue cycle leaders look to automation to mitigate payment delays and staffing challenges. Here's how two execs are using RCM technology to streamline growth.
5. Fat Joe presses hospitals to post prices in a new ad Full story
6. Anthem ordered to pay $4.5M to Indiana hospitals over ER billing issues Full story
7. 10 hospitals seeking RCM talent Full story
8. $1.6B CMS pay bump next year isn't enough, hospitals say Full story
9. The digital revolution is here. Is your hospital ready? Click here to learn how Amazon's consumer strategy can drive a successful digital footprint.
10. US probing coronavirus aid paid to closed Rennova Health hospital Full story
11. Centene board member resigns after dispute with leadership Full story
12. Physician barred from CMS programs, will pay $775K to settle false claims charges Full story
13. Qualifying for cyber insurance is harder than ever. Learn how other healthcare companies prepare and succeed in getting coverage.
14. Some hospitals relax masking rules Full story
15. 14 healthcare CEOs on Equilar's list of top paid chief executives Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. This 49-bed community hospital is investing in automation — and it's paying off. Click here to learn how Fort HealthCare achieved a 91% success rate for prior authorizations.
2. A cloud-native system pays for itself in a year by streamlining workflows. Here are 4 factors to consider to make the change easy.
3. Hospital apps often fail, leaving patients disengaged and looking elsewhere for care. Here's how hospitals can drive revenue through digital companionship, data insights and flexibility.