1. 'We have to find a better way': How 4 RCM leaders would change prior authorizations Full story
2. Kaiser to restructure Colorado, Washington operations Full story
3. Staffing shortage forces Alaska hospital to halt inpatient care Full story
4. These ortho leaders automated patient contact and saw financial + emotional benefits. Find out how to score more than just RCM gains.
5. CMS revises surprise-billing arbitration process Full story
6. HHS opens portal for providers, payers to report surprise billing disputes Full story
7. Anthem sued for alleged 'inconsistent' claims processing Full story
8. Washington to change hospital charity care law Full story
9. Strategic decision-making + data analytics = financial success. Learn how hospitals benefit from intelligent clinical asset analytics.
10. COVID-19 cases up in 32 states, hospitalizations up in 12 Full story
11. Health records exposed during MetroHealth System's EHR upgrade Full story
12. Why 6 payers recently added nontraditional roles to their C-suites Full story
13. Supply chain disruptions are suffocating hospitals and developing a strong logistic strategy is the only solution — here's how.
14. HHS sends $1.75B in aid to providers Full story
15. 23 recent hospital, health system executive moves Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Behind the scenes of one of the largest remote patient monitoring implementations and evaluations in the US: Clinical, staffing and claims ROI analysis.
2. Before adopting interoperability workflows, orthopedic practices must consider their unique needs. Learn the 4 interoperability keys for orthopedics here.
3. University of Tennessee Medical Center and Fisher-Titus Medical Center embedded telehealth into the EHR to streamline the patient and provider experience — learn more about their success.