1. 9 lawsuits have challenged $13B Change Healthcare, UnitedHealth deal Full story
2. Change Healthcare shareholders approve $13B UnitedHealth deal Full story
3. North Carolina health system CEO delays departure to finalize merger Full story
4. Healthcare revenue cycle management must respond to shifting consumerism and patient engagement trends. Click here to learn how.
5. Patient recruiter gets 10-year prison sentence for telemedicine fraud Full story
6. Minnesota hospital to end COVID-19 inpatient operations, affecting 325 jobs Full story
7. Montefiore fires employee who snooped EHRs for over 1 year Full story
8. 14 organizations urge HHS to extend Next Generation ACO model Full story
9. How COVID-19 affected revenue cycle operations: Insights from finance execs Full story
10. UnitedHealth profit nears $5B in Q1 Full story
11. Colorado hospital will repay $8.2M paycheck protection loan Full story
12. 10 hospitals, health systems seeking RCM talent Full story
13. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Most providers believe health plans have the final say in claims adjudication. But what about ERISA? Learn how providers can increase patient revenue by using ERISA appeals in this whitepaper.
2. Purchased services costs are expected to continue rising. Maximize your cost savings + improve contract terms with 10 criteria from this e-book. Download here.
3. Are you ready to purchase new medical equipment? Make sure you do these 5 things before you buy.