1. Providence to pay $22.7M to settle unnecessary spine surgery allegations Full story
2. Chicago hospital CEO out in wake of vaccination controversies Full story
3. US hospitals with the highest share of patients on Medicaid Full story
4. 70% of revenue cycle leaders look to automation to mitigate payment delays and staffing challenges. Here's how two execs are using RCM technology to streamline growth.
5. Alabama hospital on the verge of closure Full story
6. 7 new products, features Epic has rolled out this year Full story
7. New Jersey hospital sued over debt collection practices Full story
8. Revecore names CEO Full story
9. COVID-19 forever changed hospitals' finance operations. Here's how to drive success in the new normal.
10. UnitedHealth subsidiary to pay $200M in lawsuit over denied cancer therapy coverage Full story
11. CVS Health to sell HSA business Full story
12. 5 hospital, health system credit rating upgrades Full story
13. The delayed care crisis is here. See how hospitals are tapping telehealth to re-engage patients and recoup revenue in this live virtual discussion.
14. Why healthcare inflation remains steady amid soaring prices elsewhere Full story
15. 16 recent CMS moves Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Supply chain waste costs healthcare $5B annually. Reduce how much your hospital is affected here.
2. Lack of automation is burdening your staff. Click here to learn how to stop draining your company's resources.
3. It's not just a staffing shortage — it's a time crunch. Learn how to free up 10 hours of work a week for your nursing leaders.