1. HHS requests data from 2,000 providers on medical bill collection Full story
2. Justice Department adds CEO to $120M Medicare fraud case Full story
3. 34 urban hospitals win challenge to Medicare rate formula change Full story
4. These ortho leaders automated patient contact and saw financial + emotional benefits. Find out how to score more than just RCM gains.
5. The 15 most, least financially literate states Full story
6. 20K open jobs at 8 best health systems to work for Full story
7. Oracle extends Cerner tender offer for 3rd time Full story
8. Health systems that gave the most, least charity care compared to their tax exemptions: Lown Institute Full story
9. 70% of revenue cycle leaders look to automation to mitigate payment delays and staffing challenges. Here's how two execs are using RCM technology to streamline growth.
10. US hospitals with the highest share of patients on Medicare Full story
11. Vermont regulators deny hospitals' pleas for rate boost to offset inflation Full story
12. 14 hospitals seeking Allscripts, Cerner, Epic, Meditech talent Full story
13. Strategic decision-making + data analytics = financial success. Learn how hospitals benefit from intelligent clinical asset analytics.
14. Centene sued for alleged failure to reimburse provider for COVID-19 tests Full story
15. Tennessee governor won't consider clemency for RaDonda Vaught Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Healthcare can't ignore the rising competition and consumerism sweeping the industry. Learn how your hospital can respond to these 6 trends transforming the patient experience.
2. There aren't any cloud solutions that can keep up with Epic's performance requirements — until now. Learn more about reducing the time and money you spend on maintaining and updating Epic's infrastructure.
3. Patients want electronic payment options, but are still sent paper bills. Health systems are stalling when it comes to meaningful change. Click here to find out why.