1. CMS proposes boost in pay rates to psychiatric, rehab facilities: 5 details Full story
2. 35 billionaires in US healthcare Full story
3. South Carolina urgent care network pays $22.5M to settle false claims case Full story
4. The last year has brought numerous changes for the healthcare revenue cycle and patient engagement. Take this 2 minute survey to share your feedback and attend a Becker's conference at no cost.
5. New Jersey hospital, Horizon BCBS end 6-year legal feud Full story
6. Rhode Island hospital execs get no-confidence vote from nurses Full story
7. AHA head: Pandemic aid isn't enriching most hospitals; they are struggling Full story
8. 11 hospitals, health systems seeking RCM talent Full story
9. Most providers believe health plans have the final say in claims adjudication. But what about ERISA? Learn how providers can increase patient revenue by using ERISA appeals in this whitepaper.
10. Executive pay at CHS, Tenet and HCA: 12 things to know Full story
11. States ranked by COVID-19 restrictions Full story
12. Medicare Advantage organizations can do more to curb improper billing, inspector general says Full story
13. Healthcare revenue cycle management must respond to shifting consumerism and patient engagement trends. Click here to learn how.
14. WVU Health System grows to 16 hospitals Full story
15. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Physician well-being is a top priority. Click here for 6 strategies to reduce burnout from Scripps and Monarch Health.
2. There are new guidelines to prevent pressure injuries at U.S. hospitals. Click here for key findings on studies outlining new technology's role
3. Close the gap between lost revenues and positive cash flow through guided claim recovery. Learn more here.