1. Payer mix in the nation's top 20 hospitals Full story
2. 10 best, worst states for remote work Full story
3. Former Texas health system CEO, CFO hit with false claims lawsuit Full story
4. These ortho leaders automated patient contact and saw financial + emotional benefits. Find out how to score more than just RCM gains.
5. MaineHealth says $70M in unpaid claims reason to drop Anthem Full story
6. GOP blocks $10B Senate COVID bill, demands vote on immigration policy Full story
7. Find your security threats before someone else does. Join the discussion on eliminating blind spots in your data.
8. How Intermountain, Ascension and Amazon Care coalition is advocating for permanent hospital-at-home care Full story
9. 33 billionaires in US healthcare Full story
10. Medical bills for US shooting survivors top $2.5B in 1st year after injury, study says Full story
11. Don't let troves of actionable patient data sit idle. Here's how to make use of it and improve outcomes.
12. Walmart Health opens clinics in Florida: 5 things to know Full story
13. MBAs in management linked to lower employee pay, study finds Full story
14. 'De-innovation': How Cleveland Clinic and more determine which processes to nix Full story
15. 7 canceled hospital deals Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. This 49-bed community hospital is investing in automation — and it's paying off. Click here to learn how Fort HealthCare achieved a 91% success rate for prior authorizations.
2. A cloud-native system pays for itself in a year by streamlining workflows. Here are 4 factors to consider to make the change easy.
3. Hospital apps often fail, leaving patients disengaged and looking elsewhere for care. Here's how hospitals can drive revenue through digital companionship, data insights and flexibility.