1. Wisconsin physician pleads guilty to $26M fraudulent billing scheme Full story
2. 'A gut punch': Florida hospitals slam $500M in proposed Medicaid cuts Full story
3. Oklahoma cancer hospital to close Full story
4. Basic revenue cycle functions failed to meet a growing New Jersey health system's needs. Hear how its COO changed strategy in this webinar.
5. RCM vendor's former employee uploaded Memorial Hermann, UChicago patient info on public website Full story
6. Mayo Clinic raises $500M as it looks to growth Full story
7. Patient dies after falling from Kaiser hospital window Full story
8. UnitedHealthcare, Humana & more: 5 payers expanding telehealth strategies Full story
9. The role of teamwork in NICU safety. Click here to learn how administrators can cultivate a safer care environment for newborns.
10. Average charges for 8 common procedures in emergency, retail, urgent care settings Full story
11. Nearly one-fifth of Americans forgoing care due to costs Full story
12. 10 hospitals, health systems seeking RCM talent Full story
13. Close the gap between lost revenues and positive cash flow through guided claim recovery. Learn more here.
14. HCA to buy Tennessee hospital Full story
15. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Distributing COVID-19 vaccinations is the greatest workflow challenge of our time. Click here for tools to solve the complex logistics required to meet your community's needs.
2. The COVID-19 vaccine is here and patients have questions. Click here to ensure a smooth rollout with communication templates from this e-book.
3. Physician well-being is a top priority. Click here for 6 strategies to reduce burnout from Scripps and Monarch Health.