1. HHS to claw back $100M in COVID-19 aid from facilities that failed to report funds Full story
2. HCA hospitals make 13 leadership changes Full story
3. Hospitals can use Equifax to gauge patients' propensity to pay, court rules Full story
4. Want to make your revenue cycle immune to labor shortages? Learn how to better manage patient access.
5. CMS pitches hospice payment rule for 2023: 4 things to know Full story
6. Antitrust advocates are worried about Amazon's telehealth push Full story
7. Aetna sued over 'unreasonably low' reimbursement to Florida plastic surgery provider Full story
8. Cardiologist sues Epic over copyright dispute Full story
9. Proactive patient engagement results in better financial outcomes. Is your tech activating patients? Learn the principles of intelligent automation and engagement during this session.
10. Hospital margins off to rough start in 2022 Full story
11. A look into UnitedHealth's M&A deals Full story
12. Michigan health system out $65M in payments after law change Full story
13. Accelerate your revenue cycle with a smarter way code. Learn more about autonomous coding.
14. Senators scramble for COVID-19 aid deal Full story
15. 9 healthcare companies on Time's most influential list Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Has your hospital started the shift to becoming a "smart" facility? It's easier than you think. Click here for a short guide on where to start.
2. Stagnant compliance budget? Click here to learn the ROI-driving factors needed for a strong healthcare compliance program.
3. Atrium Health and University of St. Augustine for Health Sciences identified 5 skills essential for resilient healthcare leadership. Click here to learn them.