1. CMS makes sweeping regulatory changes to help hospitals combat COVID-19: 6 things to know Full story
2. North Carolina health system furloughs 300 employees Full story
3. 9 health systems suspending billing for COVID-19 testing, treatment Full story
4. Healthcare data breaches are at a record high for the seventh straight year. Click here to learn what leading health systems are doing about it.
5. Judge: Medicare patients can appeal bills from observation status switch Full story
6. West Virginia hospital to close after COVID-19 disrupts sale process Full story
7. Humana, Cigna waive costs for COVID-19 treatment Full story
8. How people on the ground are navigating issues in supply chain, labs and patient blood management during the COVID-19 pandemic — and how they're prepping for what's to come. Click here to learn more.
9. Ohio hospitals could lose $1.2B a month from suspended elective surgeries Full story
10. Intermountain to cut pay for some physicians, NPs Full story
11. Congress begins prepping 4th COVID-19 relief package Full story
12. How Owensboro and Montefiore are cracking the code on healthcare costs. Click here to attend the live discussion.
13. UConn Health physician arrested, accused of intentionally coughing on nurses Full story
14. Mayo Clinic reviews cost-saving strategies amid coronavirus financial hit Full story